Tempestus citizen forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project maelstorm

2 posters

Go down

Project maelstorm Empty Project maelstorm

Post  Vindicare_boss Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Maelstorm will be the name of tempestuses main military fort, it will be built off the coast of tempest peninsula. Many standard materials will be needed for its construction, (stone bricks, glass, etc.) but we also need other materials not normaly collected by the town. Stickey pistons, redstone, end portal frames and mob spawners will be needed. I believe that mob spawners can be bought and we will need to find a way to acquire end portal frames is possible. This will be a an exellent addition to the town but lots matials and time will be needed for its completion.

Last edited by Vindicare_boss on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed miss information)

Vindicare_boss
Admin

https://tempestus.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Project maelstorm Empty Re: Project maelstorm

Post  Popolamma Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:11 pm

*Maelstrom Definition: a powerful often violent whirlpool sucking in objects within a given radius. Maelstorm isn't a word... I would recommend using the first choice.

Popolamma

Back to top Go down

Post  Vindicare_boss Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:12 pm

Popolamma wrote:*Maelstrom Definition: a powerful often violent whirlpool sucking in objects within a given radius. Maelstorm isn't a word... I would recommend using the first choice.
what first choice?

Vindicare_boss
Admin

https://tempestus.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down